Safety boot made of 100% leather, suitable for high temperature, metallurgy, mining, paving, oil industry, petrochemistry industry, service providers and siderurgy professionals. It is made of non-metallic components (answers NR10 standard), padded collars and tongue, lace closure and composite toe cap, which is light and ultra-resistant. It has bicomponent sole made of polyurethane and resistant rubber at 300 ° C for up to one minute, with impact absorption system, directly injected in the uppers and perforation resistant assembly insole covering 100% of the sole of the foot.
- Safety boot made of 100% leather.
- Anti-twist system: The anti-twist system is approved in these models due to its pipe height, measuring 160mm. Therefore, it provides greater support in the ankle area, increasing flexibility, reducing the risk of sprains and protecting the muscles in this region. Remembering that, for the shoe to have a greater effectiveness in anti-twist protection, its tying must be complete, reaching up to the last eyelet, ensuring maximum stability of the barrel and safety for the user.
- Ensures mechanical protection.
- Ideal for professionals working with high temperatures, metallurgy, mining, paving, oil, petrochemical, service providers and steel.
- Meets NR 10 - no metal components.
- Light, anti-magnetic, anti-corrosive and ultra-resistant composite toe cap.
- Soft padded collar and tongue, with breathable lining.
- Closing in shoelaces.
- Puncture resistant mounting insole that covers 100% of the bottom of the feet.
- Two-component polyurethane and rubber sole, resistant to 300°C for 1 minute, with an impact absorption system, injected directly into the upper.