Marluvas produces shoes that meet national and international standards. In order to maintain the quality and cost-benefit ratio of the products, the company has a structure with software and equipment of the latest generation that speed up the development and the manufacturing processes.
The models are developed from research, always looking for high performance, durability and differentiation in design for each work area. There are several steps involved in the process.
For development, new materials are researched that meet technical specifications such as utilization, thickness, resistance and visual aspect, among others. The materials are subjected to laboratory tests and productive tests that evaluate their characteristics in real time. The development team also provides technical support to the production area, to ensure product specifications and performance. It also monitors the stages, perfecting production methods with a focus on efficiency and high productivity.
The Research and Development department creates models with differentiated and personalized designs. In order to meet the quality standards and requirements of the domestic and foreign markets, the company modernized its production mechanism.
In addition, Marluvas implemented a Quality Management System based on NBR ISO 9002/1994, with preparation and documentation of procedures in accordance with the requirements required by the standard. Thus, since 2000, the company has been certified by DNV – Det Norske Veritas Certificadora Ltda.
But the quality standard goes further…
– The equipment is controlled and inspected in all areas of the company, from raw material to the final product.
– The correct handling of materials and equipment is considered from the arrival of the raw material until the shipment of the products.
– The storage of raw materials and products is carried out according to the conditions and characteristics of each case, preserving the integrity and characteristics of the materials.
– Shoes are packed in plastic bags or in individual boxes, depending on the model. However, depending on particular needs, this standardization may change according to the customer’s request when purchasing the product.
– Appropriate methods for the preservation and segregation of materials and products are defined.
– After the final inspection, the product quality assurance is ensured by means of documented procedures as far as Marluvas is responsible. When contractually specified, this protection is extended to the customer.