The Research and Development department creates models with differentiated and personalized design. To meet the quality standards and the requirements of the domestic and foreign markets, the company has modernized its production mechanism.
In addition, Marluvas implemented a Quality Management System based on NBR ISO 9002:1994, with elaboration and documentation of procedures in accordance with the requirements of the standard. Thus, since 2000, the company has been certified by DNV – Det Norske Veritas Certificadora Ltda.
But the quality standard goes beyond.
– The equipment is controlled and inspected in all areas of the company, from the raw material to the final product.
– The correct handling of materials and equipment is considered from the arrival of the raw material until the shipment of the products.
– The storage of raw material and products is carried out according to the conditions and characteristics of each case, preserving the integrity and characteristics of the materials.
– The shoes are packed in plastic bags or in individual boxes, depending on the model. However, depending on particular needs, this standardization may change according to the customer’s request when purchasing the product.
– Appropriate methods are defined for the preservation and segregation of materials and products.
– After the final inspection, product quality assurance is ensured through documented procedures as far as Marluvas’ responsibility is concerned. When contractually specified, this protection is extended to the client.